Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Chelsea Clinton wedding details revealed
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 at 03:57 PM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Chelsea Clinton is to marry Marc Mezvinsky on July 31 according to sources close to the New York Magazine. It turns out that the wedding will take place in New York City. It was originally thought that the Clinton wedding would take place on Long Island but it seems like the Long Island Expressway is too much of a dress for the wedding.
The insider said “The wedding planner will contact each guest directly a week in advance and let them know where it is…You really see who their closest friends are in the list. It’s not a celebrity driven wedding.”
A top class Massachusetts even planner, Bryan Rafanelli, is organizing the nuptials. Only 400 people have been invited including donors, campaign, State Department, and Clinton Foundation staff, foreign dignitaries and both Clinton and Obama White House officials, but Chelsea says she must personally know every guest.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...