Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlize Theron would 'jump off a building' for Twilight's Kristen Stewart
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 10:52 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart|
She told Access Hollywood: "I really, I really really love that girl. I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl.
"She's amazing. She's the real deal and she gives a really good back rub. Kristen is the kind of actor that I like to be around because there's nothing she'd really stop at in order to do the job.
"She's got a tremendous amount of talent and you know, I think you can have talent, but if you don't have tenacity and moxy...she's bad ass."
Charlize - who plays the evil queen in the movie - recently revealed she liked to go to work with a sense of fear.
She said: "I do have a sense of fear every day going to work, but I think it's something that I like. I mean I do like the feeling of waking up on my own, having this moment of like, 'Oh, f**k, I hope I can do this today'
because it makes you realize that you're working with material or you're working with a director or you're working with a cast and they're keeping you on your toes.
"Nothing's kinda like, 'I can do this with my eyes closed' and I think that is ultimately what every actor wants, something that challenges you to that point."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...