Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen’s job on ‘Anger Management’ is safe despite rumors that he's taking drugs
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
A source told RadarOnline.com: “It’s amazing how much Charlie parties but he’s still able to go to work and perform. The show tapes multiple episodes at a time and Charlie is somehow able to still deliver his best.
“It’s almost impossible to understand when you see how hard he parties.”
It has been alleged that Charlie has been spending up to $2,000 a day on cocaine over the past eight months.
A source said: "For at least the last eight months or so Charlie has been having a quarter to half an ounce of cocaine delivered to him every single day and was spending nearly $2,000 a day on drugs.
Sometimes he'd even get two to three quarters of cocaine in one day.
The 47-year-old actor - who is a father-of-five - is also said to be spending a huge amount of money on prostitutes and allegedly even paid for one of his favourite girls to undergo cosmetic surgery and bought her a new car.