Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen’s job on ‘Anger Management’ is safe despite rumors that he's taking drugs
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
A source told RadarOnline.com: “It’s amazing how much Charlie parties but he’s still able to go to work and perform. The show tapes multiple episodes at a time and Charlie is somehow able to still deliver his best.
“It’s almost impossible to understand when you see how hard he parties.”
It has been alleged that Charlie has been spending up to $2,000 a day on cocaine over the past eight months.
A source said: "For at least the last eight months or so Charlie has been having a quarter to half an ounce of cocaine delivered to him every single day and was spending nearly $2,000 a day on drugs.
Sometimes he'd even get two to three quarters of cocaine in one day.
The 47-year-old actor - who is a father-of-five - is also said to be spending a huge amount of money on prostitutes and allegedly even paid for one of his favourite girls to undergo cosmetic surgery and bought her a new car.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...