Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen’s job on ‘Anger Management’ is safe despite rumors that he's taking drugs
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
A source told RadarOnline.com: “It’s amazing how much Charlie parties but he’s still able to go to work and perform. The show tapes multiple episodes at a time and Charlie is somehow able to still deliver his best.
“It’s almost impossible to understand when you see how hard he parties.”
It has been alleged that Charlie has been spending up to $2,000 a day on cocaine over the past eight months.
A source said: "For at least the last eight months or so Charlie has been having a quarter to half an ounce of cocaine delivered to him every single day and was spending nearly $2,000 a day on drugs.
Sometimes he'd even get two to three quarters of cocaine in one day.
The 47-year-old actor - who is a father-of-five - is also said to be spending a huge amount of money on prostitutes and allegedly even paid for one of his favourite girls to undergo cosmetic surgery and bought her a new car.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...