Charlie Sheen's cuts his child support payments to Brooke Muller in half
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Anger Management' star has struck a new deal with his ex-wife's lawyers after lodging an appeal to reduce his monthly payment of $55,000 while his and Brooke's twins, Bon and Max, remain in Denise Richards' care.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "A deal was made out of court between Charlie and Brooke's lawyers, which involved a mediator. The new child support payment is $25,000 a month, since the twins, Bob and Max, aren't living with Brooke. If the judge in child dependency court gives the boys back to Brooke, Charlie will immediately begin paying her the full $55,000 a month.
"Needless to say, Brooke isn't happy that the child support payment was slashed, but knew if it went to court, she would likely receive no money. She is desperate to get the boys back as quickly as possible so she can resume getting her hefty child support checks."
The insider added: "(Charlie) could have gone to the family court and asked the judge to rule that he shouldn't have to pay Brooke a dime because the boys aren't living with her.
"However, Charlie didn't want to kick Brooke when she was down. He is a generous guy, probably to a fault. Brooke is the mother to his children, and he really hopes she turns it around, this time for good."
Charlie Sheen recently bought a mansion for Brooke in the same neighbourhood as his ex-wife Denise, who secured temporary custody of their twins when Brooke was placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold earlier this year and then entered a rehab facility.
The socialite has impressed child protective services officials with her progress and is on course to regain custody of her sons, five.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...