Charlie Sheen won't get married again
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Anger Management' star says he has learnt his lesson after three failed marriages - to Donna Peele, actress Denise Richards and socialite Brooke Mueller - and doesn't ever want to tie the knot again.
He explained: "In baseball when you strike out three times ... It's a golden sombrero. Four times is a platinum sombrero ... I'm not wearing the platinum sombrero of marriage."
Charlie - who is currently dating 24-year-old porn star Georgia Jones - is notorious for his tumultuous love life and hellraising antics, but doesn't mind rumours being spread about romantic liaisons.
The 47-year-old star suggested speculation that he and chat show host Katie Couric - who he was being interviewed by for her show on Tuesday - were an item would be hilarious, joking: "That'd be awesome! Just the rumour, wouldn't it?"
Katie replied: "Maybe for you."
Charlie also recently spoke out about his public breakdown and erratic behaviour after he left 'Two and a Half Men' in 2011, claiming he had a "meltforward" because he was at a loss of what to do with his.
He said: "[It wasn't] a meltdown but a meltforward. I don't know what happened, man. It wasn't just the show. It was 30 years. Gaaaah. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to swallow my own teeth ... I was kind of adrift at sea. I didn't have any charts or GPS. No nav system."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...