Charlie Sheen wants to 'mentor' Lindsay Lohan
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan in 'Anger Management'|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
Charlie Sheen, currently starring in FX's 'Anger Management, wants to help struggling actress Lindsay Lohan from self-destructing. The two met and became friendly while filming 'Scary Movie 5' last year.
Sheen wants to help Lohan as he's been through similar addiction and legal problems in the past.
47-year-old Sheen said to TMZ.com, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."
"If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."
Lohan is set to join Sheen for an upcoming episode of 'Anger Management' and will play herself in the FX comedy. The actress will become a patient of Sheen's therapist character and begins a romantic relationship with him.
Sheen insists that he and Lohan never hooked up in real life.
He said: "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"
Sheen has attempted to take Lohan under his wing in the past. He previously gave her $100,000 to help her pay off her enormous tax bill and also offered to pay a top stylist to work with her and lend her a $1,750 designer dress for the amfAR Gala in New York last month, which she was then accused of destroying after claiming it ripped.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...