Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen wants to be an 'American Idol' judge
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
He told TMZ: "If the numbers move the needle AND 'Idol' matches 20% of my weekly salary for Autism Speaks, JDRF, and the Boys and Girls Club ... then the hell with it. As we say, pour the smoke. (sic)"
However, the gossip website reports that the actor would only agree to a deal if FX, which airs 'Anger Management', were happy with him appearing on Fox.
'American Idol' is currently judged by Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson and though there is speculation the panel is set for some changes, Katy Perry won't be anyone's replacement.
The 'Part of Me' singer has ruled out a role on the show as she's too busy with her commitments, though she admits she has been approached.
She said: "People have reached out to me about the possibility of being involved, and it's not right for me yet. I have ideas for two or three big, creative things, and I want to be able to fulfill those ideas."
However, Adam Lambert - who came second on the show in 2009 - said he would consider doing it if he was asked to.
He said: "If something like that were to happen, I would be very excited. It's a rumour as of right now, but man, that would be fun.
"All I can say is, if it were to happen, I would appreciate it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...