Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen wants Selma Blair to star in his new TV show 'Anger Management'
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Speaking to 'Access Hollywood' he said: "[Selma Blair] is a strong frontrunner. She's a very special lady and is as pretty as the day is long and has never really had the opportunity to do something where she can shine, because off camera she's hilarious. I think she's one of the prettiest women in Hollywood."
More celebrity gossip on IrishCentral
Irish tsunami 'quite possible' warns experts after earthquake
US Census reveals important new information on Irish Americans
Off-screen Charlie admitted his ideal woman is former wife Denise Richards, and says he regrets their split in 2005.
Speaking about a recent holiday to Mexico with Denise, their kids Sam, seven, and Lola, six and her adopted daughter Eloise, seven months - he said: "It was fabulous. It was one of those trips that re-established what should have been in place a long time ago. But things happen when they're supposed to. I came home with like a whole new family.
"She's really fabulous, best mom in the world. I'm like, 'Why did I leave her?' Oh right, she left me!"