Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen thinks "Two and a Half Men" should be axed - says Ashton Kutcher deserves better
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2012 at 08:37 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Charlie Sheen and Ashton Kutcher|
The 43-year-old actor - who was sacked from the sitcom last year because of his erratic behavior and public criticisms of creator Chuck Lorre - thinks his replacement Ashton Kutcher and the rest of the cast are being given substandard material to work with and says they "deserve" better.
He said: "I don't think it should go on past this year. I just think that people are there because there's nowhere else to go. Yet.
"Hats off to Ashton for doing the best job that he can. I don't think that he's working with the best writing because [Lorre is] doing too many shows. He and [Jon Cryer] and [Angus T. Jones] deserve better material."
Despite his comments, Charlie - who is now working on a new comedy show, 'Anger Management' - insists he doesn't care what happens to the show because he has moved on and now feels "free".
More celebrity gossip on IrishCentral
Irish tsunami 'quite possible' warns experts after earthquake
US Census reveals important new information on Irish Americans
He added to The Hollywood Reporter: "I don't want to harp on them. Let the clueless stay clueless. I was a puppet there for ratings. But whatever, I don't care. I've moved on, and whatever they're doing there is none of my business."
"Whatever started with Chuck rolled down to all of us. I'm not saying it was s**t, but I'm not saying it was f**king gold either. But whatever, man, they're doing their thing and I'm free from their bondage."
He may be disappointed with the quality of 'Two and a Half Men', but Charlie promised fans will love his new show.
He said: "We will not disappoint. At this stage of the game, to deliver a turd? It's not going to happen.
"It's going to be an absolute f**king rocket ship to the moon."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...