Charlie Sheen tells Jay Leno he has three girlfriends
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The former 'Two and a Half Men' star - whose previous relationships with Donna Peele, Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller all ended in divorce - has opened up about his unconventional love life and revealed he has a one partner for "each failed marriage.
Speaking on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' yesterday on Wednesday, he said: "I have three girlfriends now, one represents each failed marriage."
The 48-year-old actor described them as "fabulous" and insisted his secret is that none of the three women live with him.
He added: "They're fabulous and I'm trying to figure out this.. get this experiment right for a long time you know.
"Jamie, Janet and Christa. One's blonde one's redhead and one's brunette, I didn't plan it that way or anything you know. And the trick is no one lives with me. That's why it's going to work this time."
The star also insisted Selma Blair was "written" out of 'Anger Management' to make the show less "dull".
He explained: "One of our primary characters, Selma Blair, who played Kate, was written out because [the show] was not about our relationship, and the problem was too many people were still excited about the 'Two and a Half [Men]' character and thinking the 'Anger Management' character was a little dull.
"So, um, that is not the case anymore."
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...