Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen says ‘Two And A Half Men’ is cursed
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 07:59 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Sheen as Charlie in "Two and a Half Men"|
Charlie told People magazine: “With Angus’ Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear tome that the show is cursed.
In a new video to promote Forerunner Christian Church, 19-year-old Angus, who earns a whopping $350,000 for each episode, rants for 14 minutes about why he doesn't want to be in the show and reasons why others shouldn't tune in.
He said: "If you watch 'Two and a Half Men', please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men'. I'm on 'Two and a Half Men'. I don't want to be on it. Please stop watching it. Please stop filling your head with filth, please."
Angus also claimed the show is created by "the enemy" and people were being brain-washed into watching it.
He continued: "People say it's just entertainment. The fact that it's entertainment - do some research on the effects of television and your brain and I promise you, you'll have a decision to make when it comes to the television and especially with what you watch on the television. It's bad news.
"A lot of people don't like to think about how deceptive the enemy is. He's been doing this for a lot longer than any of us have been around, so, we can't play around."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...