Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen rumored to be joining ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2011 at 12:34 PM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Reports from the UK Independent said that the troubled actor will be joining the cast of the UK's "Celebrity Big Brother," as the headliner of the show's eleventh season.
For the past few months, Sheen's every move has been followed by the media with a magnifying glass, so the show in which the 'B-List' celebrities are filmed 24/7 should come as no shock to the 'winning' star.
Sheen's ex, Brooke Mueller is terrified of dying 'like Amy Winehouse'
Charlie Sheen considers visiting his family in Ireland to sober up
Sheen is reportedly the most prominent name to enter the "Big Brother" house and possibly the most controversial. The cast will live together and have their stance filmed and broadcast on TV and online. The network broadcasting the show did not deny the report but chose not to comment.
Sheen was dismissed from "Two and a Half Man" because of his wild ways, drug addictions and troubles with creator Chuck Lorre.