Charlie Sheen reportedly wants Selma Blair fired from 'Anger Management'
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The actor - who plays therapist Charlie Goodson in the comedy series - is furious with his co-star for allegedly complaining to executive producers that Charlie is too difficult to work with and is constantly late.
According to TMZ, after Charlie discovered Selma - who portrays Dr. Kate Wales in the show - had made a complaint about him he spoke to bosses about his huge workload compared to the actress' and told them if she showed up for work on Monday, he will refuse to shoot.
The 47-year-old actor - who was fired from 'Two and a Half Men' in 2011 after his infamous hellraising lifestyle got out of control - is said to be adamant he wants Selma, 40, off the FX programme and wants Mila Kunis to star instead.
He has apparently pitched a 10-episode storyline to producers with Mila and the 'Ted' actress will be offered $1 million per show to take on the part.
Bosses are hoping the pair can work through their differences and are not prepared to make any decision yet.
'Anger Management' debuted in the summer of 2012 and after a successful initial run was commissioned for a further 90 episodes last August .
Charlie and Selma are joined in the series by regulars Martin Sheen - the actor's real-life dad who play's his character's on-screen father Martin Goodson - Shawnee Smith and Daniela Bobadilla.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...