Charlie Sheen praises Denise Richards after she secured temporary custody of his four-year-old twins
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'Anger Management' star's sons, Bob and Max, were removed from their mother Brooke Mueller's care by the Department of Children and Family Services on Thursday night (02.05.13) after she was allegedly placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold in a Los Angeles hospital, amid allegations her drug use was jeopardizing their safety.
The 47-year-old actor's publicist Larry Solters told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Charlie supports the actions of the Department of Children and Family Services.
"He knows Max and Bob are safe and in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys' sisters. Charlie will fully cooperate and fully participate in all proceedings."
'Wild Things' star Denise - who has daughters Sam, nine, and Lola, seven, with Charlie, as well as adopted Eloise, two - is taking care of the care of the twins at her home and a source close to the actress revealed she loves the boys like they are her own.
An insider told UsMagazine.com: "They've been under her care many times before. Truthfully, Denise and [her daughters] are the only consistency those poor kids have had.
"She would raise 1,000 kids if she could. It's not in her nature to turn away someone in need. The girls consider the twins their siblings. This is their family and Denise would do anything for them."
Brooke - who has been to rehab 19 times - was allegedly placed under a 5150, California's Welfare Institutions Code, on Wednesday (01.05.13).
A source previously said: "She had been using drugs for days and was not in her right mind. It was a very sad, sad situation."
Friends close to the 35-year-old socialite claim that she refuses to admit she has a problem and go to rehab.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...