Charlie Sheen praises Denise Richards after she secured temporary custody of his four-year-old twins
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'Anger Management' star's sons, Bob and Max, were removed from their mother Brooke Mueller's care by the Department of Children and Family Services on Thursday night (02.05.13) after she was allegedly placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold in a Los Angeles hospital, amid allegations her drug use was jeopardizing their safety.
The 47-year-old actor's publicist Larry Solters told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Charlie supports the actions of the Department of Children and Family Services.
"He knows Max and Bob are safe and in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys' sisters. Charlie will fully cooperate and fully participate in all proceedings."
'Wild Things' star Denise - who has daughters Sam, nine, and Lola, seven, with Charlie, as well as adopted Eloise, two - is taking care of the care of the twins at her home and a source close to the actress revealed she loves the boys like they are her own.
An insider told UsMagazine.com: "They've been under her care many times before. Truthfully, Denise and [her daughters] are the only consistency those poor kids have had.
"She would raise 1,000 kids if she could. It's not in her nature to turn away someone in need. The girls consider the twins their siblings. This is their family and Denise would do anything for them."
Brooke - who has been to rehab 19 times - was allegedly placed under a 5150, California's Welfare Institutions Code, on Wednesday (01.05.13).
A source previously said: "She had been using drugs for days and was not in her right mind. It was a very sad, sad situation."
Friends close to the 35-year-old socialite claim that she refuses to admit she has a problem and go to rehab.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...