Charlie Sheen philosophical about future of 'Two and a Half Men'
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Charlie Sheen is talking a “big picture” view on the future of the CBS show “Two and A Half Men,” coming out with the gem that if his role on the hit comedy is no longer to continue after this year, then “so be it.”
Sheen has had a tough year off-camera, and is facing domestic violence charges stemming from an incident with his wife in Colorado over the holiday period.
Sheen, whose paternal grandmother hailed from County Tipperary, taped the final show of the current season of the show on Friday.
"If tonight's show is the end for me as Charlie Harper, so be it. Another journey has begun. I take from the experience 161 shows filled with a kaleidoscope of amazing experiences, memories, friendships and gratitude," he said in a statement Friday.
The 44-year-old’s contract ended this year and the “Platoon” actor has stated that he would like to concentrate more on movies, fueling speculation about the show’s future.
One thing Sheen is sure about are the exaggerated reports of his wages on the show, with some saying he was looking for a hike from around the $800,000 mark he earns an episode to circa $1 million per episode.
"All of the numbers reported in the press are false. Claims from 'inside sources' regarding offers from the studio as well as my salary, on their best day, are without merit," continued Sheen in the statement.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...