Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen is unhappy that Lindsay Lohan never thanked him for giving her a reported $100,000
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 08:25 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Charlie Sheen is angry that Lindsay Lohan didn't acknowledge his charity|
He told Entertainment Tonight: “She got shorted and I found out, so I said: ‘Here’. I’m still waiting for a text to say ‘Thank you’. Anything you know?”
Meanwhile it has been revealed Lindsay is struggling to pay her rent and has been scraping together all the money she can in order to pay $8,000 per month for her Beverly Hills mansion in Los Angeles.
Lindsay signed the contract for the luxury home in February, when it was believed her career was getting back on track and she was earning more money, but a source has revealed that once her finances hit trouble she resorted to calling on her friends to help pay her way.
Although the 'Mean Girls' actress tried to break her lease in order to move out earlier and not pay rent the owners have warned her the penalty would cost more than if she was to stay and pay, resulting in Lindsay telling friends she plans to move to New York next February once her contract has ended.
Earlier this month Lindsay's bank accounts were seized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) after she failed to pay her tax debts, with the government previously claiming she owes $233,904 for 2009 and 2010.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...