Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen is unhappy that Lindsay Lohan never thanked him for giving her a reported $100,000
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 08:25 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Charlie Sheen is angry that Lindsay Lohan didn't acknowledge his charity|
He told Entertainment Tonight: “She got shorted and I found out, so I said: ‘Here’. I’m still waiting for a text to say ‘Thank you’. Anything you know?”
Meanwhile it has been revealed Lindsay is struggling to pay her rent and has been scraping together all the money she can in order to pay $8,000 per month for her Beverly Hills mansion in Los Angeles.
Lindsay signed the contract for the luxury home in February, when it was believed her career was getting back on track and she was earning more money, but a source has revealed that once her finances hit trouble she resorted to calling on her friends to help pay her way.
Although the 'Mean Girls' actress tried to break her lease in order to move out earlier and not pay rent the owners have warned her the penalty would cost more than if she was to stay and pay, resulting in Lindsay telling friends she plans to move to New York next February once her contract has ended.
Earlier this month Lindsay's bank accounts were seized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) after she failed to pay her tax debts, with the government previously claiming she owes $233,904 for 2009 and 2010.