Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen is unhappy that Lindsay Lohan never thanked him for giving her a reported $100,000
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 08:25 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Charlie Sheen is angry that Lindsay Lohan didn't acknowledge his charity|
He told Entertainment Tonight: “She got shorted and I found out, so I said: ‘Here’. I’m still waiting for a text to say ‘Thank you’. Anything you know?”
Meanwhile it has been revealed Lindsay is struggling to pay her rent and has been scraping together all the money she can in order to pay $8,000 per month for her Beverly Hills mansion in Los Angeles.
Lindsay signed the contract for the luxury home in February, when it was believed her career was getting back on track and she was earning more money, but a source has revealed that once her finances hit trouble she resorted to calling on her friends to help pay her way.
Although the 'Mean Girls' actress tried to break her lease in order to move out earlier and not pay rent the owners have warned her the penalty would cost more than if she was to stay and pay, resulting in Lindsay telling friends she plans to move to New York next February once her contract has ended.
Earlier this month Lindsay's bank accounts were seized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) after she failed to pay her tax debts, with the government previously claiming she owes $233,904 for 2009 and 2010.