Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen is in “deep negotiations” to star in a new sitcom
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 09:57 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
According to gossip website TMZ, the sitcom is being “written specifically around Charlie” and would go straight to series without featuring a pilot episode.
The troubled star’s ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-star Jon Cryer - who plays his brother Alan Harper in the show – recently admitted the cast of the sitcom were initially unsure about continuing without Charlie.
He said: “I love him, he's a great friend. All of us, none of us wanted to continue with the show if we felt like it was hurting him, and there was a point at which, we felt like, there's no control over him.
Charlie’s ‘Two and a Half Men’ alter-ego Charlie Harper is set to be written out of the show by moving to Paris.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...