Charlie Sheen has blasted Lindsay Lohan for being late to the set of 'Anger Management'
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Charlie Sheen has blasted Lindsay Lohan|
Although the 26-year-old actress surprised the cast and crew by being on time and prepared for her first day of shooting the FB sitcom, she was four hours late on her second day which held up production.
Speaking on the 'Tonight Show', Charlie said: "Day one was fabulous. She was on time. Hit every mark. Made us look off our game, which we weren't.
"Then we had to deal with day two. It was as though she had us held hostage because she gave us half a show."
"She had an ear ache and was a little bit … four hours late. No, she was a couple of hours late. She was really not feeling well. We just worked around it.
"She was late, what can I say!"
"But when she got there she was prepared--with an excuse.”
Lindsay – who was accused in 2011 of stealing a $2,500 necklace from a store in Venice, California – also reportedly stole items from the set but Charlie insists it was a misunderstanding.
He said: "It's true but it's not true.
"She borrowed some stuff and then was told they would take it out of her pay, and she said fine and that's all it was."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...