Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen has been partying with 'scantily clad women' since wrapping filming on 'Anger Management'
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 at 10:34 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
One source told RadarOnline.com: "There have been abnormally high levels of activity at the house all hours of the night.
"Cars containing scantily clad women arrive very late in the evening and don't leave until the next day. The women always appear to be wearing the same clothes they arrived in, and looking a little worse for the wear.
"The party goers, including Sheen, will smoke cigarettes outside in his backyard and swear loudly. It's becoming a nuisance."
Father of five Charlie doesn't seem concerned about his partying and shows no signs of slowing down, according to another source.
Speaking under condition of anonymity, the person told Celebuzz.com: "Yes, Charlie is partying. He doesn’t want to stop. In his eyes, he thinks, ‘I’m having fun, so what?’ The show has wrapped.
"He has alienated his kids and commitments and is effectively locking himself up in a house with women.
"Even people at Charlie’s house are trying to talk sense into him. He needs help, but he wants nothing to do with it.”
In a recent radio interview Charlie admitted he still drinks alcohol, but when pressed by the interviewer, said he didn't think it was a problem and he could control it.
Charlie's most recent wife - mother to his youngest children, three-year-old twins Bob and Max - Brooke Mueller has recently gone back into rehab after reportedly relapsing and partying for sour days straight.