Charlie Sheen has asked his fans to send dog poo to his daughter's old school
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
|Charlie Sheen asks fans to
send dog poo daughter's old school
The 'Anger Management' actor claims Sam - his nine-year-old daughter with ex-wife Denise Richards - has been "bullied out" of Viewpoint School in California and branded a liar, so has made a "call to arms" to ask his supporters make clear their disgust at the "abhorrent disrespect" shown to his little girl.
He tweeted: "This is a legitimate call to arms. My daughter Sam was bullied out of Viewpoint school and then called a liar.
"it's on! if you have a rotted egg a roll of toilet paper or some dog s**t; I urge u to deliver it with "extreme prejudice" to their KamPuss run by trolls and charlatans. make me proud.
"we will not tolerate this level of abhorrent disrespect towards the child of your favorite Warlock. (sic)"
And the outspoken star - who also has daughter Lola, seven, with Denise, four-year-old twins Bob and Max with former spouse Brooke Mueller and adult daughter Cassandra with ex-girlfriend Paula Profit - appeared to single out one person in particular to bear the brunt of his wrath.
He added: "And if your feeling the "show and tell" of it all, smear the s**t to spell one name on the front door; VICTORIA. eat that loser. c (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...