Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen has apologised for making a homophobic slur
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 at 07:34 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
According to gossip website TMZ.com, the 48-year-old actor was caught on camera yelling: "How we doing?... Lying bunch of f**got a**holes, how we doing?" while introducing a number of musical acts on stage to perform at the bash, including rocker Slash.
Charlie, who is a partner in the bar, has since apologized for the comment, saying: "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone."
He also attempted to jokingly brush off the insult, by insisting: "I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp."
Before taking to the stage, Charlie was said to have been partying hard at the event and was spotted kissing a number of girls, shaking hands with guests and taking pictures of everyone.
Guests at the bash included Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Dr. Robert Huizega from 'The Biggest Loser'. See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...