Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen has apologised for making a homophobic slur
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 at 07:34 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
According to gossip website TMZ.com, the 48-year-old actor was caught on camera yelling: "How we doing?... Lying bunch of f**got a**holes, how we doing?" while introducing a number of musical acts on stage to perform at the bash, including rocker Slash.
Charlie, who is a partner in the bar, has since apologized for the comment, saying: "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone."
He also attempted to jokingly brush off the insult, by insisting: "I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp."
Before taking to the stage, Charlie was said to have been partying hard at the event and was spotted kissing a number of girls, shaking hands with guests and taking pictures of everyone.
Guests at the bash included Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Dr. Robert Huizega from 'The Biggest Loser'. See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip