Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen has apologised for making a homophobic slur
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 at 07:34 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
According to gossip website TMZ.com, the 48-year-old actor was caught on camera yelling: "How we doing?... Lying bunch of f**got a**holes, how we doing?" while introducing a number of musical acts on stage to perform at the bash, including rocker Slash.
Charlie, who is a partner in the bar, has since apologized for the comment, saying: "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone."
He also attempted to jokingly brush off the insult, by insisting: "I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp."
Before taking to the stage, Charlie was said to have been partying hard at the event and was spotted kissing a number of girls, shaking hands with guests and taking pictures of everyone.
Guests at the bash included Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Dr. Robert Huizega from 'The Biggest Loser'. See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...