Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen ‘genuinely interested’ in joining 'American Idol'
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 09:43 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Charlie Sheen ( PA Images / Mark J Terrill / AP)|
He told 'On Air with Ryan Seacrest': "It kind of came out of nowhere and I responded with a quote just to sort of check the temperature of it or test the waters, haven't heard anything back. I guess it got some people curious.
"It seems so out of the blue that it almost made perfect sense. I thought this could be a lot of fun. Seriously...I'm genuinely interested. It's so different, it could be radical."
Charlie previously told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' that his two demands would be that 'Anger Management' bosses "would have to be into it" and there would need to be a donation to charity.
However, for now Charlie is focusing on his new show, his first return to the small screen since he was fired from 'Two And A Half Men'.
He said: "It's exciting! It's not just coming back on, but to come back on with something that I'm really proud of. It's really exciting to see the response and to see how people are really tuning into this thing and just not being let down. It's a readjustment, because I left a show they were quite fond of and got very familiar with these characters and these stories and then one day it just got shut off, but I'm excited to bring something back. It's so different, you can't even compare the two."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...