Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen ‘genuinely interested’ in joining 'American Idol'
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 09:43 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Charlie Sheen ( PA Images / Mark J Terrill / AP)|
He told 'On Air with Ryan Seacrest': "It kind of came out of nowhere and I responded with a quote just to sort of check the temperature of it or test the waters, haven't heard anything back. I guess it got some people curious.
"It seems so out of the blue that it almost made perfect sense. I thought this could be a lot of fun. Seriously...I'm genuinely interested. It's so different, it could be radical."
Charlie previously told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' that his two demands would be that 'Anger Management' bosses "would have to be into it" and there would need to be a donation to charity.
However, for now Charlie is focusing on his new show, his first return to the small screen since he was fired from 'Two And A Half Men'.
He said: "It's exciting! It's not just coming back on, but to come back on with something that I'm really proud of. It's really exciting to see the response and to see how people are really tuning into this thing and just not being let down. It's a readjustment, because I left a show they were quite fond of and got very familiar with these characters and these stories and then one day it just got shut off, but I'm excited to bring something back. It's so different, you can't even compare the two."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...