Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen feels people have been quick to forget what caused his angry rants about "tiger blood" and "winning"
Posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 at 09:29 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
But 12 months on and with a new show of his own set for release, Charlie believes people haven't bothered to remember why he was so riled up in the first place.
He said: "No one seems to want to remember, they all talk about 'tiger blood' and 'winning' and everything. But no one talks about what I was so upset about.
"They just want to talk about the special effects of it all. I won't get into it now, but people need to review what started it all.
“The reason I stayed on it with such vitriol was … one thing: No one is above common courtesy. It's part of my code. Some people put themselves way above common professionalism."
Charlie is now set to debut his new series, ‘Anger Management’ in June and has high hopes for its success.
He told People Magazine: "I'm excited as hell, and I don't get excited about a lot of stuff. Children's births.
Game sevens. ‘Anger Management’ … The dialogue is really smart. I have a prison group on the show that is going to blow your mind.”
Explaining his approach to the new project, he added: "I wanted to create an environment to work in that was what my dad [Martin Sheen] called a playground of the imagination, you know? So I didn't have that for a long time. I was working in what I call the quagmire of oppression. I just knew that whole time that this process can be fun."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...