Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen drunkenly gave a baseball worth £1.6 million to Zac Efron
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
As Charlie had been drunk he initially couldn't remember giving the unique piece of memorabilia to Zac.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Charlie is a baseball fan. He is really proud of the array of stuff, old and new, that he has amassed and keeps it in a special room in his Los Angeles mansion.
"One evening he and Zac had been having a wild boys' night at Charlie's. Charlie showed him his collection and Zac was blown away by the 1920s signed Babe Ruth baseball which he'd bought at auction for £1.6 million.
"Charlie got it out and suddenly told him it was all his, that Zac could keep it."
The 47-year-old actor is desperate to get the baseball back from Zac but is unsure how he can ask for it without offending the 'High School Musical' star.
The source added: "Now he doesn't quite know how to ask Zac for the ball back."