Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen drunkenly gave a baseball worth £1.6 million to Zac Efron
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 08:18 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
As Charlie had been drunk he initially couldn't remember giving the unique piece of memorabilia to Zac.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Charlie is a baseball fan. He is really proud of the array of stuff, old and new, that he has amassed and keeps it in a special room in his Los Angeles mansion.
"One evening he and Zac had been having a wild boys' night at Charlie's. Charlie showed him his collection and Zac was blown away by the 1920s signed Babe Ruth baseball which he'd bought at auction for £1.6 million.
"Charlie got it out and suddenly told him it was all his, that Zac could keep it."
The 47-year-old actor is desperate to get the baseball back from Zac but is unsure how he can ask for it without offending the 'High School Musical' star.
The source added: "Now he doesn't quite know how to ask Zac for the ball back."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...