Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen could be set to bank $7million from his upcoming tour
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 10:01 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
According to gossip website TMZ, the former 'Two and a Half Men' star - who is currently residing alongside his two live-in "goddesses", porn star Bree Olsen and part-time model Natalie Kenly - will pocket millions from the tour, as well as paid after-party appearances and merchandising revenue.
Charlie's show will mostly be performed from memory in a style akin to "Muhammed Ali in his prime", with his "goddesses" also potentially set to make an appearance.
Joey Scott, the 45-year-old actor's co-producer, told E! Online: "It will be like Muhammed Ali in his prime. He will do most of it from memory, he's that talented."
The star - who recently filed a $100million lawsuit against 'Two and Half Men' co-creator Chuck Lorre and Warner Brothers Television claiming he was unfairly sacked from the sitcom following his public meltdown - recently admitted he was losing his mind.
This came after Charlie's estranged wife Brooke Mueller was given custody of the former couple's two-year-old twins Bob and Max.
He said: "I'm really starting to lose my mind. Brooke can't keep them from me. I won't let her - I'll do anything to get them back.
"I'm really trying to contain myself right now. My lawyer wants to come over to my house and take the bullets out of my gun."