Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen could be set to bank $7million from his upcoming tour
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 10:01 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
According to gossip website TMZ, the former 'Two and a Half Men' star - who is currently residing alongside his two live-in "goddesses", porn star Bree Olsen and part-time model Natalie Kenly - will pocket millions from the tour, as well as paid after-party appearances and merchandising revenue.
Charlie's show will mostly be performed from memory in a style akin to "Muhammed Ali in his prime", with his "goddesses" also potentially set to make an appearance.
Joey Scott, the 45-year-old actor's co-producer, told E! Online: "It will be like Muhammed Ali in his prime. He will do most of it from memory, he's that talented."
The star - who recently filed a $100million lawsuit against 'Two and Half Men' co-creator Chuck Lorre and Warner Brothers Television claiming he was unfairly sacked from the sitcom following his public meltdown - recently admitted he was losing his mind.
This came after Charlie's estranged wife Brooke Mueller was given custody of the former couple's two-year-old twins Bob and Max.
He said: "I'm really starting to lose my mind. Brooke can't keep them from me. I won't let her - I'll do anything to get them back.
"I'm really trying to contain myself right now. My lawyer wants to come over to my house and take the bullets out of my gun."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...