Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen and Russell Brand have pet names for one another
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 at 09:38 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Russell explained to The Sun newspaper: "I got an answerphone message, 'Brand, Genius One. This is Genius Two'.
"There were instructions to go to his house. There was him being Charlie Sheen - which was out of control - sat with a bunch who looked really on the edge.
"I think he's super-cool and funny as f**k."
It was recently claimed that 'Brand X' presenter Russell - who has previously battled addictions to drugs - has invited Charlie to join his yoga class.
A source said: "Russell and Charlie have been spending an increased amount of time together as they've been named by FX as the stars for their summer schedule so have done a lot of promotional work together.
"Russell has invited Charlie to join him at his yoga classes."