Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 'White House Down' actor and his producing partner Reid Carolin worked with their close friend, 'Happy Endings' actor Nick Zano, to put together the half-hour comedy co-written by and starring Nick, which is being developed at Warner Bros TV.
Channing wrote on Facebook: "We've spent many nights laughing our asses off with our pal Nick Zano and his tales of being raised in a multi-generational house of seven women in New Jersey.
“And now we're so proud to announce that we're bringing those stories to your home! Look out for NICKY, a new sitcom from Warner Bros. TV, starring Nick and produced by us, next year!"
All three will serve as executive producers for the venture.
According to Deadline, “Nick will play 30-year old Nicky, who is trying to finally move out of the house only to realize he needs to stay and help raise his youngest sister (sic).”
It's a busy year for Channing and Reid who are also working on the sequels to '21 Jump Street' and 'Magic Mike' along with their Evel Knievel biopic in which Channing will play the famous daredevil.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...