Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 'Magic Mike' actor and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum - who welcomed their first child, Everly, on May 31 - marked the star's first Father's Day on Sunday by sharing the first snap of their newborn baby.
Posting a picture of the tot on his Facebook page, Channing wrote: "First Father's Day with my girls!"
In the snap, Channing, 33, and 'American Horror Story' actress Jenna, 32, are seen lovingly looking down on the recent addition to their family, who is cradled in her doting father's arms.
Jenna gave birth to Everly in London last month as Channing is currently filming his latest movie, 'Jupiter Ascending' - which co-stars Mila Kunis - in the British capital.
A statement on the actor's website said at the time: "Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Channing Tatum are thrilled to announce the birth of their daughter, Everly Tatum, who was born on May 31 in London. Sending love and light to Chan, Jenna, and Ms. Everly!"
Channing's spouse recently revealed she plans to be a working mother, juggling looking after little Everly and her role on new TV show 'Witches of East End'.
She said: "I'll learn manage love, work and a baby all at once. It's a crash course. I think, 'How am I going to do all this?' I have no idea what I'm up against. But I'm as mentally prepared as I can be. It's an adventure!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...