Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Channing Tatum is enjoying a “bro-mance” with Jonah Hill
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 42-year-old former N.W.A star jokes: "White men love bro-mances, man. They are very into it. God bless them. Hopefully they'll be happy together.”
Phil Lord, who co-directed the remake of the 80s series, also spotted the chemistry. He laughed: "They love each other – they have a for-real romance."
Channing, 31 - who is married to actress Jenna Dewan - admits he loves his new friend’s ability to “get away with just about anything.”
He told People Magazine: "I've never met anyone like Jonah that can go in and literally win an entire room.
Outrage as St. Patrick's Day deemed too religious and renamed "O'Green Day"
Top ten words invented in Ireland - useful for St. Patrick’s Day
"It's like he could punch somebody in the face and somehow he would keep him laughing about it – he's like, 'It's fine. It's fine. I just punched you in the face. It's cool. Don't even worry'. And they would just laugh about it."
However, 28-year-old Jonah – who recently starred alongside Brad Pitt in ‘Moneyball’ – doesn’t quite agree.
He said: "I can't do that – I'd get beat up!”
His favourite characteristic of Channing’s is his easygoing nature. He explained: "I was actually on the ‘Tonight Show’ today, and some reality-show woman saw Channing on a plane and she said, 'I think Channing's mad at me because I tweeted he was on the plane’. And I was like, 'That's not true, because I've never seen Channing be mad at anybody'."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...