Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Channing Tatum is enjoying a “bro-mance” with Jonah Hill
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The 42-year-old former N.W.A star jokes: "White men love bro-mances, man. They are very into it. God bless them. Hopefully they'll be happy together.”
Phil Lord, who co-directed the remake of the 80s series, also spotted the chemistry. He laughed: "They love each other – they have a for-real romance."
Channing, 31 - who is married to actress Jenna Dewan - admits he loves his new friend’s ability to “get away with just about anything.”
He told People Magazine: "I've never met anyone like Jonah that can go in and literally win an entire room.
Outrage as St. Patrick's Day deemed too religious and renamed "O'Green Day"
Top ten words invented in Ireland - useful for St. Patrick’s Day
"It's like he could punch somebody in the face and somehow he would keep him laughing about it – he's like, 'It's fine. It's fine. I just punched you in the face. It's cool. Don't even worry'. And they would just laugh about it."
However, 28-year-old Jonah – who recently starred alongside Brad Pitt in ‘Moneyball’ – doesn’t quite agree.
He said: "I can't do that – I'd get beat up!”
His favourite characteristic of Channing’s is his easygoing nature. He explained: "I was actually on the ‘Tonight Show’ today, and some reality-show woman saw Channing on a plane and she said, 'I think Channing's mad at me because I tweeted he was on the plane’. And I was like, 'That's not true, because I've never seen Channing be mad at anybody'."