Channing Tatum in training for new Olympic ‘Foxcatcher’ role - VIDEO
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Easy on the eye - Channing Tatum|
Ahead of premieres for his latest film, ‘10 Year,’ actor Channing Tatum is getting in shape for his upcoming role in ‘Foxcatcher,’ which recounts the true story of the murder of Olympic wrestler David Schultz by John du Pont.
On Sunday, Tatum (@channingtatum) tweeted: “Training for #Foxcatcher... RT @cungle185: "Wrestling Drills with @channingtatum going great!” along with a video of his wrestling practice.
Tatum is currently training with boxer Chung Le to prepare for his role. It isn’t the first time that Tatum had to be in tip top physical shape for a role - earlier this summer he starred in the male-stripper film ‘Magic Mike,’ which, of course, called for a killer physique.
‘Foxcatcher’ is directed by Bennett Miller and stars Mark Ruffalo and Steve Carell along with Tatum. No release date has been made official yet.
Below, watch the video of Tatum in the ring in training!