Channing Tatum in training for new Olympic ‘Foxcatcher’ role - VIDEO
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Easy on the eye - Channing Tatum|
Ahead of premieres for his latest film, ‘10 Year,’ actor Channing Tatum is getting in shape for his upcoming role in ‘Foxcatcher,’ which recounts the true story of the murder of Olympic wrestler David Schultz by John du Pont.
On Sunday, Tatum (@channingtatum) tweeted: “Training for #Foxcatcher... RT @cungle185: "Wrestling Drills with @channingtatum going great!” along with a video of his wrestling practice.
Tatum is currently training with boxer Chung Le to prepare for his role. It isn’t the first time that Tatum had to be in tip top physical shape for a role - earlier this summer he starred in the male-stripper film ‘Magic Mike,’ which, of course, called for a killer physique.
‘Foxcatcher’ is directed by Bennett Miller and stars Mark Ruffalo and Steve Carell along with Tatum. No release date has been made official yet.
Below, watch the video of Tatum in the ring in training!