Channing Tatum in training for new Olympic ‘Foxcatcher’ role - VIDEO
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Ahead of premieres for his latest film, ‘10 Year,’ actor Channing Tatum is getting in shape for his upcoming role in ‘Foxcatcher,’ which recounts the true story of the murder of Olympic wrestler David Schultz by John du Pont.
On Sunday, Tatum (@channingtatum) tweeted: “Training for #Foxcatcher... RT @cungle185: "Wrestling Drills with @channingtatum going great!” along with a video of his wrestling practice.
Tatum is currently training with boxer Chung Le to prepare for his role. It isn’t the first time that Tatum had to be in tip top physical shape for a role - earlier this summer he starred in the male-stripper film ‘Magic Mike,’ which, of course, called for a killer physique.
‘Foxcatcher’ is directed by Bennett Miller and stars Mark Ruffalo and Steve Carell along with Tatum. No release date has been made official yet.
Below, watch the video of Tatum in the ring in training!
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...