Channing Tatum in training for new Olympic ‘Foxcatcher’ role - VIDEO
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Easy on the eye - Channing Tatum|
Ahead of premieres for his latest film, ‘10 Year,’ actor Channing Tatum is getting in shape for his upcoming role in ‘Foxcatcher,’ which recounts the true story of the murder of Olympic wrestler David Schultz by John du Pont.
On Sunday, Tatum (@channingtatum) tweeted: “Training for #Foxcatcher... RT @cungle185: "Wrestling Drills with @channingtatum going great!” along with a video of his wrestling practice.
Tatum is currently training with boxer Chung Le to prepare for his role. It isn’t the first time that Tatum had to be in tip top physical shape for a role - earlier this summer he starred in the male-stripper film ‘Magic Mike,’ which, of course, called for a killer physique.
‘Foxcatcher’ is directed by Bennett Miller and stars Mark Ruffalo and Steve Carell along with Tatum. No release date has been made official yet.
Below, watch the video of Tatum in the ring in training!