Channing Tatum had a huge crush on Alyssa Milano as a teenager
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 'White House Down' star, whose wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, recently gave birth to their first daughter, Everly, has confessed that the 'Mistresses' actress, 40, was his first celebrity crush and he would probably freak out if he met her in the flesh.
The 33-year-old actor told the July issue of Elle magazine: "She was it, man. I'd love to run into her. I'm pretty sure I'd geek out. Isn't she married?"
Channing also revealed that he likes to hang around his house naked when he isn't working.
He explained: "I have a really nice back porch where the pool is. Once the shoes are off, the socks come off too, and then everything else downstairs just follows at some point."
Channing and Jenna, who met on the set of their movie 'Step Up' in 2006, have a unique way of making sure they are still happy together.
He said: "Jenna and I have a trick we use to check in with each other. We say, 'On a scale of one to 10, how much do you love me right now?' It's not as romantic as you think. Sometimes it's like, 'I love you at a six right now. I have an issue, and you asked. So now I'm going to tell you...' "
The actor previously revealed he had "crying fits" while his wife was giving birth and had to excuse himself from the delivery room.
He said: "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit. Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!' "
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...