From Celtic Woman to homeless woman?
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
The mother of Celtic Woman star Chloe Agnew is battling to save the family home they still live in from repossession. The family has been issued with repossession proceedings following alleged non-payment for redevelopment work on the house, which is in a posh Dublin suburb.
Adele King, better known as Twink, a former recording star, told a television program that her divorce from her husband has made it tough to make ends meet. Her husband moved out of the home in 2006 amid a bitter break up.
Twink revealed she was writing an autobiography to help gather funds to keep the home she shares with daughters Chloe (20) who is in Celtic Woman and Naomi (15).
"It's not that I particularly want to do it. I put off the offer for years," she said.
"I tell you, it's a little matter of a costly divorce and trying to keep my house and I finally decided I would say yes," she said.
Chloe Agnew has become a major star with Celtic Woman, who have taken the world by storm with their take on traditional and Celtic music, selling millions of albums around the globe and playing packed out stadiums.
Video / Celtic Woman talk about life on the road / Click here