From Celtic Woman to homeless woman?
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The mother of Celtic Woman star Chloe Agnew is battling to save the family home they still live in from repossession. The family has been issued with repossession proceedings following alleged non-payment for redevelopment work on the house, which is in a posh Dublin suburb.
Adele King, better known as Twink, a former recording star, told a television program that her divorce from her husband has made it tough to make ends meet. Her husband moved out of the home in 2006 amid a bitter break up.
Twink revealed she was writing an autobiography to help gather funds to keep the home she shares with daughters Chloe (20) who is in Celtic Woman and Naomi (15).
"It's not that I particularly want to do it. I put off the offer for years," she said.
"I tell you, it's a little matter of a costly divorce and trying to keep my house and I finally decided I would say yes," she said.
Chloe Agnew has become a major star with Celtic Woman, who have taken the world by storm with their take on traditional and Celtic music, selling millions of albums around the globe and playing packed out stadiums.
Video / Celtic Woman talk about life on the road / Click here
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...