Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Cat Deeley tells Jimmy Fallon about her Irish Catholic wedding in Rome
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 09:23 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Patrick Kielty & Cat Deely|
Speaking on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon', she said: "I kind of call him 'Stu'. And he was really excited about it actually. And he thought it was because of like an Irish stew, but it's actually because it's ‘Stupid.' "
Cat also admitted a wedding wasn't top of her list of priorities, but insists she has never been happier since marrying Patrick.
She explained: “I was never the girl who knew what she would wear; it was never my greatest aspiration.
“Some girls, I'm told, keep like boxes under the bed with wedding dresses [picked out], but that was never really me.
"And then yeah, I ended up getting married. I got married in Rome, in the little Catholic Church next to the Spanish steps. It's beautiful, and my husband is Irish. He's Irish and he's Catholic so we got married in a little Catholic church there, and then we went to the Getty Villa and we basically had a giant feast in the garden with lots of dancing and singing. Irish people know how to do it."
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...