Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Casey Affleck settles two sexual harassment cases
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 02:37 PM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Casey Affleck has just settled two sexual harassment cases brought against him by female production team members on his new Joaquin Phoenix documentary "I'm Still Here".
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Affleck was sued for $2 million by producer Amanda White and for $2.5 million by cinematographer Magdalena Gorka. His two female colleagues claimed that he had acted inappropriately during the production of the movie.
A statement released by Affleck's representative said "The disputes between Flemmy Productions, LLC and Casey Affleck with Amanda White and Magdalena Gorka in connection with the film "I'm Still Here" have been resolved to the mutual satisfaction of the parties and the lawsuits are being dismissed."
Affleck had previously denied the allegations.