Caroline Wozniacki thinks Rory McIlroy looks like One Direction’s Harry Styles
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|One Direction's Harry Styles poses beside a picture of Rory McIlroy|
Lenscrafters may have a new sales pitch after Caroline Wozniacki announced this week that her golfer boyfriend Rory McIlroy is a dead ringer for One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles.
The young Danish tennis player recently attended the One Direction bio-pic This Is Us with her Northern Irish golfer boyfriend and was startled by the so-called resemblance.
'Went to see the One Direction movie with Rory McIlroy!' she wrote online. 'They have won me over! Harry Styles and Rory should swap jobs sometimes!'
According to the Independent, Wozniacki, 23, added the hashtag ‘lookalike’ to her tweet and later posted picture proof to her Twitter account: a photo of British singer Harry Styles standing next to a portrait of golfer McIlroy.
'To people who say I am blind lol,' she captioned the photo.
The response from an international army of Harry fanciers was predictable - international online meltdowns, followed by put downs.
Wozniacki and McIlroy, who were rumored to have broken up, took to the streets of New York recently in a public display of affection that countered the gossips.
Rumors of a split first ignited when the couple both changed their Twitter profile pictures from a 'his and hers' shot, to a single portrait.
'Just because we changed our Twitter profile picture doesn't mean that we're not together,' McIlroy said.
One Direction fans can only hope he's not being considered for a replacement when Harry goes solo.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...