Caroline Wozniacki is Rory McIlroy’s inspiration
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Caroline Wozniacki and Rory McIlroy|
The 22-year-old County Down golfer Rory McIlroy has said that his girlfriend, the world number one tennis player, Caroline Wozniacki is his inspiration.
He told the Live Tennis Guide that she is the thing that gets gets him motivated.
He pointed out that tennis careers are generally much shorter than that of a golfer so they have to work harder and fit a lot in during a shorter time. McIlory said she definitely works harder than most of the girls on the tennis tour.
Seeing her work and dedication has had a very powerful affect on him.
The US Open Champion said, “It’s also nice to be with someone who has the same aim and force and I don’t want to sound soppy here, but the best thing that’s happened to me off the course this year is meeting Caroline.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...