Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Caroline Wozniacki insists she has no plans to marry Irish golfer Rory McIlroy
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 08:03 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki|
Tennis super star Caroline Wozniackihas made it very clear to reports in Kuala Lumpur that she has no plans to marry the Northern Irish golfing rock star Rory McIlroy.
When questioned by to reporters at the BMW Malaysian Open she said “I think that question will be for him to answer.
“I enjoy everything that’s happening right now and how things are. Marriage? We’re still young and we have many years in front of us.”
The 22-year-old Danish tennis star had been spotted in December wearing a large ring on her right ring finger. However she insisted at the time she only wore it on that finger because it fitted well.
When reporters asked her if she was planning to tie the knot she said “This is getting personal” and burst into laughter.
Read more: Rory McIlroy hasn’t put a ring on it - Caroline Wozniacki denies engagement rumors
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...