Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Caroline Wozniacki insists she has no plans to marry Irish golfer Rory McIlroy
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 08:03 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki|
Tennis super star Caroline Wozniackihas made it very clear to reports in Kuala Lumpur that she has no plans to marry the Northern Irish golfing rock star Rory McIlroy.
When questioned by to reporters at the BMW Malaysian Open she said “I think that question will be for him to answer.
“I enjoy everything that’s happening right now and how things are. Marriage? We’re still young and we have many years in front of us.”
The 22-year-old Danish tennis star had been spotted in December wearing a large ring on her right ring finger. However she insisted at the time she only wore it on that finger because it fitted well.
When reporters asked her if she was planning to tie the knot she said “This is getting personal” and burst into laughter.
Read more: Rory McIlroy hasn’t put a ring on it - Caroline Wozniacki denies engagement rumors
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...