Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Caroline Wozniacki insists she has no plans to marry Irish golfer Rory McIlroy
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 08:03 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki|
Tennis super star Caroline Wozniacki has made it very clear to reports in Kuala Lumpur that she has no plans to marry the Northern Irish golfing rock star Rory McIlroy.
When questioned by to reporters at the BMW Malaysian Open she said “I think that question will be for him to answer.
“I enjoy everything that’s happening right now and how things are. Marriage? We’re still young and we have many years in front of us.”
The 22-year-old Danish tennis star had been spotted in December wearing a large ring on her right ring finger. However she insisted at the time she only wore it on that finger because it fitted well.
When reporters asked her if she was planning to tie the knot she said “This is getting personal” and burst into laughter.
Read more: Rory McIlroy hasn’t put a ring on it - Caroline Wozniacki denies engagement rumors