Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Carolina Herrera announced as designer for Kristen Stewart's "Twilight" wedding dress
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 04:52 PM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
There was much speculation regarding what designer Bella would be wearing for the most hotly anticipated vampire wedding. Over 22 million fans on the official “Twilight” Facebook page were desperate for the reveal.
This week the creators confirmed via Twitter that Carolina Herrera created the bridal dress.
While the actual dress design has not yet been revealed, Summit Entertainment confirmed the designer behind the gown in a message that read: “On November 18, see Bella’s Carolina Herrera-designed wedding dress in #BreakingDawnPart1!”
The next installment of the “Twilight” saga will see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart finally tie in the knot in an intimate ceremony, in the penultimate film in the series.
Watch this clip of Kristen Stewert speaking about her character Bella Swan.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...