Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Carolina Herrera announced as designer for Kristen Stewart's "Twilight" wedding dress
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 04:52 PM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
There was much speculation regarding what designer Bella would be wearing for the most hotly anticipated vampire wedding. Over 22 million fans on the official “Twilight” Facebook page were desperate for the reveal.
This week the creators confirmed via Twitter that Carolina Herrera created the bridal dress.
While the actual dress design has not yet been revealed, Summit Entertainment confirmed the designer behind the gown in a message that read: “On November 18, see Bella’s Carolina Herrera-designed wedding dress in #BreakingDawnPart1!”
The next installment of the “Twilight” saga will see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart finally tie in the knot in an intimate ceremony, in the penultimate film in the series.
Watch this clip of Kristen Stewert speaking about her character Bella Swan.