Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Caring cousin gives his blessing to Conor Kennedy, Taylor Swift relationship – as long as is helps him get over Mary Richardson’s suicide
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy|
Speaking to the Boston Herald, while promoting his new book, “Recover to Live” he said whatever helps his young cousin, Conor Kennedy, needs to get over the tragic suicide of his mother, Mary Richardson Kennedy, is fine by him.
He said “Mary Richardson was a big-hearted individual who cared deeply for her kids and they’ve suffered greatly for her not being there.
“So whatever Conor has to do to comfort himself, he should do it as long as they are both happy and healthy ... and left alone.”
Lawford also praised Robert Kennedy, Conor’s father, for “always been a great father to his kids” and spending “a lot of time” with them since his estranged wife committed suicide last May.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...