Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Caring cousin gives his blessing to Conor Kennedy, Taylor Swift relationship – as long as is helps him get over Mary Richardson’s suicide
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy|
Speaking to the Boston Herald, while promoting his new book, “Recover to Live” he said whatever helps his young cousin, Conor Kennedy, needs to get over the tragic suicide of his mother, Mary Richardson Kennedy, is fine by him.
He said “Mary Richardson was a big-hearted individual who cared deeply for her kids and they’ve suffered greatly for her not being there.
“So whatever Conor has to do to comfort himself, he should do it as long as they are both happy and healthy ... and left alone.”
Lawford also praised Robert Kennedy, Conor’s father, for “always been a great father to his kids” and spending “a lot of time” with them since his estranged wife committed suicide last May.