Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Caring cousin gives his blessing to Conor Kennedy, Taylor Swift relationship – as long as is helps him get over Mary Richardson’s suicide
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy|
Speaking to the Boston Herald, while promoting his new book, “Recover to Live” he said whatever helps his young cousin, Conor Kennedy, needs to get over the tragic suicide of his mother, Mary Richardson Kennedy, is fine by him.
He said “Mary Richardson was a big-hearted individual who cared deeply for her kids and they’ve suffered greatly for her not being there.
“So whatever Conor has to do to comfort himself, he should do it as long as they are both happy and healthy ... and left alone.”
Lawford also praised Robert Kennedy, Conor’s father, for “always been a great father to his kids” and spending “a lot of time” with them since his estranged wife committed suicide last May.