Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford will marry in Britain this April
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford|
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Both Carey and Marcus have been so busy recently.
"She's been filming 'The Great Gatsby' in Australia and he has locked himself away in the studio with the rest of Mumford & Sons to record their new album.
More celebrity news from IrishCentral
Fine Gael students in Cork propose honor for Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher
George Clooney pokes fun at Irish actor Michael Fassbender’s naked scenes - VIDEO
"They've finally got around to choosing a date and place for the wedding and sent out all of the 'save the date' cards to guests. They decided it makes sense to have the nuptials in Britain because it's where both of their families are from."
The couple met in February 2011 after she attended one of his concerts in the US and they were engaged in August of that year.
The pair had, however, known of each other for some time, as they were pen-pals as children, but had not been in touch with each other for years.
Mumford & Sons' "Little Lion Man":
Carey Mulligan star of "Shame":