Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford will marry in Britain this April
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford|
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Both Carey and Marcus have been so busy recently.
"She's been filming 'The Great Gatsby' in Australia and he has locked himself away in the studio with the rest of Mumford & Sons to record their new album.
More celebrity news from IrishCentral
Fine Gael students in Cork propose honor for Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher
George Clooney pokes fun at Irish actor Michael Fassbender’s naked scenes - VIDEO
"They've finally got around to choosing a date and place for the wedding and sent out all of the 'save the date' cards to guests. They decided it makes sense to have the nuptials in Britain because it's where both of their families are from."
The couple met in February 2011 after she attended one of his concerts in the US and they were engaged in August of that year.
The pair had, however, known of each other for some time, as they were pen-pals as children, but had not been in touch with each other for years.
Mumford & Sons' "Little Lion Man":
Carey Mulligan star of "Shame":
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...